In order to achieve the mission of the organization, TangoVia Buenos Aires conducts a variety of activities that fall within four large categories:
- the training of musicians and the general public in the language of tango,
- the preservation of our musical heritage,
- the production of tango events,
- and the diffusion and study of the culture and history of tango.
- To establish programs oriented towards the community and to create an environment that encourages interaction beyond social condition, race, religion and nationality.
- To achieve a strong synergy among all the participants in the project, from the directorate to each of the artists and educators, in which the love of tango as an art form creates a common meeting place.
- To share the presentations and educational events around the world through different types of communication media; recordings, videos, books, web pages, etc.
- To be a participant in the revitalization of Argentine culture, and to be a force that represents all those who understand that culture is identity.